The BreastBoard SX™ is the elementary model of the MacroMedics® breast treatment line. It has a straightforward design for quick, easy and efficient patient set-up. It is a cost-effective and modern solution, manufactured conform the latest requirements in patient treatment.
The BreastBoard SX provides a coreless single layer carbon fiber treatment zone without grid to obtain low attenuation, maximal homogeneity and rigidity. It is a light and ergonomic breast treatment device securing reproducible day to day patient set-up.
The BreastBoard SX features:
- Rigid, homogeneous and low-attenuation IGRT treatment zone
- Inclination from 5° to 15° in 2.5° steps
- Optional height adjustable arm supports
- Ergonomic and rigid bottomstop, optional high version available for shorter patients
- Compatible with MacroCast™ 3-point head & neck masks with RealEase™ profiles as well as breast support masks
|172400||MBSXR||BreastBoard SX with rigid arm supports|
|172450||MBSXA||BreastBoard SX with height adjustable arm support|
|122590||BSS||Bottomstop adaption for shorter patients|